Goethe CVI® Approaches relate to a specific set of standard operating procedures and imaging protocols for cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) and cardiac computed tomography (CCT) imaging in everyday clinical use. Goethe CVI® Cardiovascular Imaging is a registered trademark.
The benefits of Goethe CVI® Approaches
- a start-up kit for new beginners with shorter onboarding time
- short scans with maximized diagnostic information
- standardised approaches (reproducible scans between patients, observers, centres)
- reduced focus burn-out while scanning
- second opinion service for advanced users
- excellent patient experience
Goethe CVI® Approaches are subject to sharing agreement and a licence fee.
Goethe CVI® Affiliation
An appropriate use of the Goethe CVI® approaches is fostered through Goethe CVI® Affiliation, consisting of personalised induction training and long-term remote supervised experience. The aim of the Goethe CVI® Affiliation is to achieve the clinical competency in CMR, defined by a minimum equivalent of EuroCMR level II Accreditation or SCCT level II.The pathway to complete Goethe CVI® Affiliation will be defined individually, in line with the previous experience. Induction training can be undertaken by a hospitation at our institution arranged either directly with us or as a a part of Clinical Observership.