Goethe CVI Clinical Standard ExamCards
The Goethe CVI exam cards can be downloaded and import onto Siemens scanner. Here are some useful starting notes:
- Please check your scanner software version before importing these exam-cards. If they cannot be seen/recognised, this means that your software version will not support them. Check with your local Siemens application specialist for more details and solutions.
- Please be aware that there might be some unwanted automated changes to the sequences of our exam-cards while importing them. This might affect the image quality. Here are the most important parameters for you to check.
- All sequences must have slice thickness of minimum 8 mm. This is a standard slice thickness for cardiac MRI.
- All Cines must have iPAT of 2 (and not 3).
- High resolution LGE sequences must have no iPAT acceleration
- These examcards are optimised for Gadovist (gadobutrol) at the total dose of 0.05 -0.1 mmol/kg (for perfusion and LGE). The LGE imaging can normally begin after the 7th minute.
- The optional scans include: Cine LVOT, RVOT and through-plane Flows (QpQs).
Goethe CVI ExamCard - Cardiac Dot
Supports acquisition of T1 and T2 mapping, LV/RV Function, Stress Myocardial Perfusion and Scar Imaging. Compatible with Siemens Scanners using Cardiac-Dot and the software version VE11.
Goethe CVI ExamCard - Non-Cardiac Dot
Supports acquisition of T1 and T2 mapping, LV/RV Function, Stress Myocardial Perfusion and Scar Imaging. Compatible with Siemens Scanners WITHOUT Cardiac-Dot and with the latest software version (VE).
This examcard has Copy-Reference of the ShimBox (adjust volume) linked from '5->3' to all subsequent scans.
The scans with 3 scl geometry also have 3Slc geometry linked to 5->3 scan.
Stacks (whSA) require:
1. Copy Parameters->Centre Slice Position
2. Distance Factor adjustment (Distance Factor of the 3Scl geometry minus 100, divided by 2)
3. Complete Coverage of the heart for Cine Stack (13, 15, 17 slc)
4. Coverage of LV only for LGE Stack (9, 11, 13)
Aera XQ VE11C